Fun and learning combined at Tyndale University!
Summer Camp at Tyndale University
Where is Tyndale University?
With over 150 years of history, 60 ethnicities, and spacious campus, Tyndale University is one of the largest universities in Toronto. It is located in the north of the city intersection of Steeles and Bayview avenues.
What makes it even cooler is the fact that the entire historical areas of the university are kept in excellent condition! So all the fun, games, and learning aside, students would have the chance to walk in the corridors of history and learn about universities of the past!
Why Summer Camp At Tyndale University?
- Massive open spaces for innovative outdoor activities
- Children get to experience what it is like to be in a prestigious university
- Historical sites that tangle learning with the feeling of walking down history
- Convenient location in Toronto,
- Excellent facilities for hands-on learning
- Safe and fun environment
Programs And Courses
Our most popular courses are:
But There’s More!
All our courses are integrated with our unique entrepreneurship course!
So there’s learning with fun hands-on projects and innovative games and learning the basics of business including marketing and sales all in 1 camp!