DisclaimerMarch 22, 2022 2022-06-28 9:46
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
I agree that I have read through, understand, and agree that I and my student will be held to the Code of Conduct set forth below. I also agree that I have reviewed the Code of Conduct with my student. I understand that I and my student must act in a way that is in keeping with the Code of Conduct and that my student can be dismissed from a program if either of our actions or attitudes seem to be harmful to the atmosphere, other participants, or staff, in the opinion of Genius Camp staff. I and my student understand that Genius Camp reserves the right to dismiss my student from the program without any prior warning for violating any of the terms of the Code of Conduct. Refunds will not be given for students dismissed for failure of the student or the parent(s) to abide by the Code of Conduct. I also acknowledge that upon staff observation of my student at the Genius Camp program, the Director may determine that the program is not a suitable and/or productive environment for my student. In this case, Genius Camp may dismiss the student and no refund will be issued. This includes incidents where a student does not have sufficient English language skills to participate in the course, as all Genius Camp courses are taught in English and therefore participation in courses requires a high level of English understanding. While Genius Camp strives to maintain excellent relationships with students, in some rare cases, Genius Camp may not be a compatible environment for every student.
Students And Parents/Guardians May NEVER:
- engage in or threaten violence;
- bully, intimidate, or harass others;
- damage facilities, classrooms, or equipment;
- sexually harass others;
- smoke, or use tobacco or vape products at Genius Camp locations; and
- use, possess or be under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, illegal or unprescribed legal drug (If a student is caught using, possessing, or being under the influence of illegal drugs, the student will be immediately dismissed and permanently banned from all Genius Camp facilities and may be criminally prosecuted. If a student is suspected of possession of alcohol, marijuana, or any illegal or banned substances or drug paraphernalia, the student may be subject to search and seizure).
Students Also May NEVER:
- view any inappropriate material (including sexual content, inappropriate violence, racism, bullying, etc.) on the internet;
- steal the property of others (if a student is suspected of possession of property which is not their own, the student may be subject to search and seizure);
- inappropriately use equipment;
- engage in internet hacking;
- use or possess weapons (If possession of weapons is suspected, student will be subject to search and seizure. If a student is found in possession of a weapon, they will be immediately dismissed and permanently banned from all Genius Camp facilities, and where required, will be reported to local authorities);
- bring pets or animals to any Genius Camp location (service dogs may be permitted);
- bring drones, hoverboards, rollerblades, or shoes with wheels;
- sign up on third-party websites without the permission of their instructor;
- use false information to sign up on third-party websites; and
- leave Camp without checking out with and obtaining permission from an instructor or other appropriate Camp personnel.
Students And Parents/Guardians MUST:
- abide by the rules and regulations of each location;
- respect facilities and property (should intentional damage to facilities or property be found to be inflicted by a student, the student, and their parents will be responsible for fines and damages, and Genius Camp will, where required, report to local authorities); and
- not hold Genius Camp responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal items
Students Also MUST:
- not use personal electronic devices during instructional time — unless they are approved by the instructor. Also, if a student accesses the internet via a local Wi-Fi hotspot at the program location [i.e., university Campus] it is the sole responsibility of the student and student’s parent/guardian to comply with all providers’ terms & conditions, and assume all financial risk. Genius Camp does not facilitate internet access for non-Genius Camp devices).
Genius Camp reserves the right to update or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time. Genius Camp is not a university-sponsored event. Activities, guest speakers, and tech tours will change session to session and may not apply to all locations. We reserve the right to cancel a course if participation numbers are not adequate. In the case where a suitable Genius Camp replacement week is not found, a full refund will be issued. On rare occasions, the software and hardware we use at our programs may change without notice, and we will strive to find suitable software and hardware alternatives.
I understand that Genius Camp partners with and uses the intellectual property of some third-party companies. I agree to uphold the copyright and trademark rights of Genius Camp and their partners.
“This website and business is not a part the of Facebook, Google or YouTube website nor is it endorsed by Facebook, Google or YouTube and all respective trademarks are owned by those companies alone. For all support enquiries, please contact us directly through the Contact Us tab”