Education Administrate OfficerJan 04, 2021 2021-11-16 13:45
Education Administrate Officer
Reference ID: 1740204
Publish date: August, 2021
Genius Camp is currently hiring Education Administrative officer. Genius Camp is a collective endeavor of experienced engineers with the vision to bring a wholesome and holistic educational experience for kids and teenagers across the country.
At Genius Camp, we engage children in real-life tasks and encourage them to put theory into practice in a fun way, using Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM). Our camps deliver personalized attention with a low student-to-teacher ratio and a continuous learning experience with a range of take-home objects and articles. We promise confidence building through quality teaching to every student enrolled in our camps.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Taking care of all educational duties including but not limited to NOC 2021 in an educational company.
- Develop and update current STEM courses according to industry improvement
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence
- Supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- Taking care of all educational duties including but not limited to NOC 2011-1241 in an educational company.
- Performs inbound/outbound sales activities such as answering emails and phone calls, lead follow-up, sales qualifications, and offer new programs to existing or new students.
- Manage a full sales cycle from start to finish, for their assigned leads, and building longstanding relationships with their students.
- Welcomes students and visitors and presents a positive and professional image.
- Ensures sales and sales-related activities (e.g., scheduled calls, prospects student meetings) are achieved monthly and annually.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Having a bachelor’s degree in STEM is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position is a must
- Strong sales skills in education industry
- Completely familiar with STEM Curriculum development process
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written and oral.
- Exceptional computer skills – experience in Microsoft Office applications, Outlook and Gmail, and database experience.
- Reliable and interactive
- Bilingual (English/Farsi) verbal and written communication skills are an asset.
- Experience in an academic setting is an asset.
- Comfortable communicating with parents and students as and when required.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to details and great flexibility.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with many deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,500.00 per year