Math Olympiad TeacherMarch 1, 2022 2022-06-28 10:04
Math Olympiad Teacher
Publish date: SEP, 2021
Genius Camp is a supplemental education program revolutionizing learning. Genius Math is a program designed for math enthusiasts willing to participate in national and international math contests like Waterloo Math Olympiad or International Math Olympiad (IMO)
Our ideal candidates are excellent in advanced math and enthusiastic about coaching teenagers to compete in prestigious international math contests. We offer generous compensation to our instructors.
- Research about latest math contests and provide answers.
- Responsible for developing a creative and simplified curriculum based on new math problems.
- Provide evaluation tests, campers handouts, and teacher’s booklet.
- Update current lesson plans according to trending and global Math problems
- Provide daily evaluation report.
- Provide online lesson plans based on the Math curriculum.
- Execute Genius Math class according to Genius Camp Schedule.
- Build strong ties and relationships with colleagues on the basis of trust, credibility, and collaboration.
- A master’s degree in Mathematics is mandatory (Ph.D. is preferred).
- Have previous experience participating in IMO, or be able to pass our Math assessment is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of prior Advance math teaching experience.
- Enthusiast and passionate about Math topics.
- Solid knowledge about Geometry.
- Reliable, personable, flexible, and energetic.
- Comfortable in managing groups of up to 20 students.
- Can facilitate group-based learning in grades 6–12.
- Oral and written bilingualism (Farsi / English) is an asset.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint; to work effectively with the Office 365 suite).
- Comfortable communicating with parents.
- Must have or able to get a background check (vulnerable sector).
- Must have or able to get a first aid / CPR certificate.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $35.000.00 – $40,000.00 per year