In this advanced Java course, students will build on the concepts in the Java intermediate course. Concepts covered in this course include program design and analysis, recursion, sorting and searching and more. Students will apply these concepts to creating advanced applications with GUI like billing systems used in Walmart, Dollarama, etc.
- Chapter 1: Java Packages, API, and Inheritance
- Chapter 2: Java Polymorphism and Inner Classes
- Chapter 3: Java Abstraction, Interfaces, and Enums
- Chapter 4: Java User Input, Date and Time, and ArrayList
- Chapter 5: Java LinkedList, HashMap, HashSet
1. Child: 6-9, 2. Young Teens: 10-13, 3. Teens: 14-17
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Fall, Spring, Winter
There are no reviews yet.