In this beginner-friendly course, students will be introduced to the Java programming language. Students will learn the fundamentals of the language.
In this course, Genius Campers will Learn Curriculum
- Chapter 1: Java Installation (along with IDE) and print statements
- Chapter 2: 5 different types of java variables with examples of each
- Chapter 3: Arithmetic operators, assignment operators, and comparison operators with examples of each
- Chapter 4: Logical operators, if-else loop, switch loop, and while loop with examples of each
- Chapter 5: For loops and for loops within for loops with examples of each
- Chapter 6: 1D Array, 2D Array, multi-dimensional array and taking input from user
- Chapter 7: Java Methods and Starting the Tic-tac-toe Project
1. Child: 6-9, 2. Young Teens: 10-13, 3. Teens: 14-17
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Fall, Spring, Winter
There are no reviews yet.