In this beginner-friendly course, students will be using the Java programming language to create mobile applications in Android. Students will learn the fundamentals of app development.
In this course, Genius Campers will Learn Curriculum
- Chapter 1: Android Studio Installation, Activities and Fragments
- Chapter 2: Layouts
- Chapter 3: Screen Orientation
- Chapter 4: Touch & User Input, User Interactions
- Chapter 5: Toolbar, App Navigation
- Chapter 6: Saving Information
- Chapter 7: Updating the Screen
- Chapter 8: Dialogs & Pop-Ups
1. Child: 6-9, 2. Young Teens: 10-13, 3. Teens: 14-17
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Fall, Spring, Winter
There are no reviews yet.