Once students have fully understood all the fundamentals of Python, they will learn how to apply the concepts to create practical projects. The projects created are done by developing applications using external libraries. The topics covered in this course are Game Development and Data Analyzing.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to AI
- Chapter 2: Reviewing Levels 1 and 2
- Chapter 3: GUIs
- Chapter 4: File I/O
- Chapter 5: Web Scraping
- Chapter 6: Data Visualization
- Chapter 7: Online Multiplayer Game
1. Child: 6-9, 2. Young Teens: 10-13, 3. Teens: 14-17
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Fall, Spring, Winter
There are no reviews yet.