After learning the basics of Python, Python intermediate focuses on diving into these topics on a deeper level and learning more advanced topics in Python. The topics covered in this course are data structures, advanced loops, algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming and Design, and Game Development.
- Chapter 1: Lists Cont’d and Tuples
- Chapter 2: Mutable and Immutable Objects
- Chapter 3: Dictionaries
- Chapter 4: Sets
- Chapter 5: Nested Loops
- Chapter 6: Classes and Objects
- Chapter 7: Modules
- Chapter 8: Algorithms
- Chapter 9: Skier
- Chapter 10: Robot vs Zombie Game
1. Child: 6-9, 2. Young Teens: 10-13, 3. Teens: 14-17
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Fall, Spring, Winter
There are no reviews yet.