Once students have fully understood all the fundamentals of Python, they will learn how to apply the concepts to create practical projects. The projects created are done by developing applications using external libraries. The topics covered in this course are Game Development and Data Analyzing.
- Chapter 1: Build a website from scratch
- Chapter 2: Learn how to administrate a website and enhance an online identity
- Chapter 3: Learn cornerstone technologies of the World Wide Web, HTML, and CSS
- Chapter 4: Learn about online safety dos and don’ts
1. Child: 6-9, 2. Young Teens: 10-13, 3. Teens: 14-17
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Fall, Spring, Winter