Public Relation ManagerNov 16, 2021 2021-11-25 14:45
Public Relation Manager
Reference ID: 1590961
Publish date:25 March, 2021
Genius Camp is a supplemental education program revolutionizing learning. By marrying theory into practice, Genius Camp makes kids and teenagers (ages 6 to 17) excited about STREAM (Science, Technology, Robotics, Engineering, Art and Math) in the most fun and memorable way as possible. Genius Camp offers virtual and in-class trainings.
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Public Relation Manager for our Middle East Market. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages existing and new customers and builds brand recognition. Your main duties will also include creating informative content, articles and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services.
- Plan, execute, and maintain demand generation and marketing programs aligned with company objectives to support our Middle East market
- Create informative and interesting press kits, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build brand awareness.
- Direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- Organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Execute and lead multimedia campaigns.
- Create communication for new products, launches and promotions.
- Establish relationships with customers, keep stakeholders informed about activities, and actively report on results
- Optimize tactics and channel performance by ensuring key insights and channel best practices are provided, measured, and utilized
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign performance and marketing leadership
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, journalism is mandatory (Master preferred)
- Completely knowledgeable about middle east market is a must
- At least 10 years of experience in media, communication, and marketing industry with a minimum of 3 years advertising agency work
- Proven track record of brand design (candidate may be asked to provide their portfolio)
- Specialization in corporate communications and brand identity
- Extensive experience developing multi-channel creative campaigns that yield results
- Demonstrated experience planning, implementing, and executing prospecting and promotional marketing programs
- Print and digital design experience including fluency in working with Adobe CS, as the position requires creating media and marketing materials independently
- User interface experience and basic knowledge of HTML
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 per year
Location: Bedford, Nova Scotia